Wednesday, December 5, 2018 8:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Presented by the François-Xavier Bagnoud (FXB) Center at Rutgers School of Nursing, Jefferson Health New Jersey - Infectious Diseases, and Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, this training will feature the following talks:
- The Opioid Epidemic & the Effects of HIV Treatment
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Malignancies in PLWH
- The Science of U=U
- Debating the Pros & Cons of Same-Day ARV Initiation
- The Evolution of HIV-Related Stigma: 30 Years Later
- Community Health Workers: A New Approach to Providing Support to PLWH