The Northeast Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center (AETC) Oral Health Resource Center offers a wide array of training programs. Training services include didactic presentations, interactive workshops, case discussions, preceptorships, consultations, technical advisement and assistance with practice transformation. Most trainings include free continuing dental and dental hygiene credits.
The programs’ goals are:
- Train health practitioners to competently manage all aspects of oral health care.
- Train health care providers to work inter-professionally to advance the best health outcomes for their HIV patients.
We provide trainings to dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants and other clinical health providers in all practice settings including private practices, community health centers, hospital and long-term care.
We are able to provide face-to-face training at your organization or at one our training sites.
For more information, please contact the NECA AETC Central Office at 646-774-6978.
Site Contact: Howard Lavigne, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura O’Shea, Project Coordinator, email@example.com
Learn more by exploring our resources:
- Assessment Card for Primary Care Providers
Webinars available for viewing:
- Oral Health Considerations for the Primary Care Team
- Substance Use and Oral Health